Experience Myrtle Beach Scuba Diving! Our dive boat will take you to many wrecks, artificial reefs, and even historical dive sites located right offshore! You will see many different types of aquatic life, such as grouper, red snapper, cobia, amberjack, rays, turtles, and sharks. Our area is home to Civil War wrecks, WWII wrecks, and several sites where may you find artifacts on the bottom. If you are into spearfishing, our boat is set up with speargun racks so that you may catch your own dinner. We do full Scuba certifications, from Open Water diver all the way up to Divemaster. We also offer a Discover Scuba class in the pool to ‘get your feet wet’ and have a taste of what diving is really like! Diving is a fun sport for the whole family, with a little bit of everything for people to do and see under the water.
- World War II wrecks, Civil War wrecks, natural, and artificial wrecks
- 46 Newton Dive boat with twin ladders, showers, and a bathroom with sink
- On-site air and Nitrox fills
- PADI 5 Star Dive Center
- Fresh Fruit & water on board
What to Bring
- Mask, Fins and snorkel
- Scuba Diving Certification (if you're not a student)
- Lunch, drinks, snacks
All dive charters need a minimum number of divers to go out.